Thursday, November 1, 2012

Afterglow

 If you don't know by now that I love Halloween, then you must have just started reading my blog, in which case I insist you quickly read all my previous posts. I'll wait for you. GO!

Now, where to begin? I will have to break October down into several posts, because I have not been keeping up with things around this blog, and because it was busy and jam-packed with parties and happenings, and because my parents told me to write, even if it's boring, so I'm trying to oblige.

I told you last year that Sylas would be a pirate indefinitely, and I kept my promise. Behold, Sy the Pirate, 2012:

Fifi, the pink poodle















Saylor, the butterfly


Different facial hair, same pirate - for the ward party
The full Fifi effect
All three, Sy in full pirate pose

Captain Sy with gun
And now I plan to sit back and bask in the afterglow of Halloween. Which is code for 'feel like I'm going to throw up all week from copious amounts of candy'.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I totally missed Halloween and the candy this year. That is what I get for going out of town :(