Thursday, June 21, 2012

Green Bag Lady

We are officially famous.

Check us out here.

Oh, and by the way, Teresa of Green Bag Lady fame is incredible. She is an artist (a profession near and dear to my heart), a mother (again with the heart), a wife (yep), a professor (can't relate there, but am thoroughly impressed) and a woman with a cause (so admirable it makes me jealous that I will never have the gumption necessary to have a cause). She and her team of volunteers make fabric bags to help reduce paper and plastic waste. And so far they have made and given away 20,537 bags across the world!

Can you imagine? And they're cute! And she custom made five for my family, after asking what our favorite colors are. My kids were so excited. And we already took them on a test-run, and they work! All the groceries arrived home with nary a plastic bag.

And then, on top of all that, she linked to my blog.

Who does that?

Teresa. That's who.

(I tried really hard to put a picture on here from my iphone. I even got the google+ app so I could, but I am too technically challenged to figure it out. You'll have to follow the link to see our picture, I guess.)


2 comments:

Emily said...

Cool! & Samera got her hair cut! So did Cate.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Awww Andrea, you are FAR too kind! Your kiddos are darling. :)