Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Please Advise

Last night I wrote a post, but I don't think the world is ready for it.

We'll give it a few days.

In the mean time, I am having trouble deciding on a shower curtain.

What I mean is that I have been trying to decide for over a year.

I bought two, thinking I'd reconstruct them.

Then I bought a bunch of fabric.

Then I searched the internet for ideas.

Then I shoved everything under my bed and gave up.

And that's as far as I've come.

I want it white. That's for sure.

Probably.

If not, what color should I use? My bathroom is varying shades of tan, and I want it to feel calm, so do I go spa-esque, and just use white towels, shower curtain, rug (did I mention I need all new towels, too?)? Or do I add a little bit of color? If you've ever seen my house, you know that I am pro-color, so can I handle a white and tan bathroom? For very long?

Black and white is always classy, so maybe something like this:

and nothing says sophistication like an ugly, random pink rabbit:
Or for a subtle hint of color, minus the class, this:


or perhaps whatever this is:



Help.










1 comments:

Emily said...

Someday: http://www.houseofturquoise.com/2013/04/12-oaks-bathroom.html