Thursday, February 7, 2019

Penny For Your Thoughts

What are you most annoyed about right now?

What has got you hot under the collar?

Or even just a little warm; enough to be uncomfortable, even if not enough to make you say anything outloud?

Is it the same thing(s) as me?

Is it testimonials about Marie Kondo on facebook?

Is it teenagers?

Is it feeling like a complete failure-of-a-mother, even though you KNOW that is so passe, because now we're all feeling super upbeat, and realizing that failure is a GOOD thing?

Is it that Blogger doesn't automagically put a little accent line over the 'e' in passe like Siri certainly would, bless her?

Is it Instagramers who you are afraid are sowing seeds of doubt and desperation into the hearts of women by making them believe they must casually buy an ugly $270 sweater on a whim for an apple-picking excursion with their family, and needing to tell allthewomeneverywhere NOT TO BELIEVE IT?

Or do you not get annoyed?

Are you one of those rare humans who can find the unannoying in everything?

Do  you see everything as an opportunity for growth and perspective and love?




...Is it people who don't get annoyed?


3 comments:

Kimi Lou said...

I wasn't annoyed about even ONE of the things you mentioned until I read this post! Now I'm annoyed! I wish I could just pass things off in my head (and I DO try...sometimes) by just telling myself "That lady/guy's an idiot. It doesn't matter.", and then just forget about their annoyance, but it rarely happens like that. I sure love you, Andy! Don't be annoyed that it took me 8 months to respond to this post!

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/merek-speaker-bluetooth-terbaik/

Saylor employee said...

love this blog! we need more of bestie Saylor!