Saturday, August 27, 2011

That's What You Do


Have I told you lately that I hate Saturdays?

Yuck.

Luckily, my writing every day doesn't include Saturdays or Sundays.

Unless I think of something that simply must be shared with you, my loyal blog readership of three.

Cause you know you fill my heart with gladness.

Take away all my sadness.

Thanks for reading. I'll be back on Monday.



p.s. I covered that big black frame behind me with a skirt, so now it feels like such an integral part of my closet/office that I may never hang it in my living room where it was built to belong.

2 comments:

Sharlee said...

Ease my troubles, that's what you do.

Jason said...

Does that happen to be the frame to go around your print my husband did? I hope u will have a picture soon of the finished product! It will be so cute! I will take a picture of ours for u. I love it!
I am thrilled beyond words about your new writing every day goal! It will be my daily highlight!
Love you!
Amy